31.9% Efficiency improvement
An active de-humidifying effect reducing humidity
No moving parts / No maintenance required
ROI within 18 months*
1. All charges & prices for services carried out by the Company are subject to VAT (where applicable) at the prevalent rate.
2. All estimated prices quoted, whether written or verbal, are for the listed and mentioned products and services only. Any additional products or services required to complete a project will be quoted for in advance and charged accordingly. Deliveries and couriers are additional.
3. All work is billed as previously agreed.
4. All projects are planned to an agreed schedule. Non-adherence to this schedule by the Client may result in compromising final delivery deadlines. If this is likely to occur, the Company will advise the Client as soon as this becomes evident and suggest an alternative solution where feasible. This may incur additional costs.
5. Whilst every effort will be made to achieve agreed delivery, the Company cannot accept liability or be held financially responsible for any targets or deadlines being missed for delivery of any work which is outside of the Company’s control.
6. For all new clients payment for the full or part amount + VAT may be requested in advance of commencement, as agreed between parties. For any invoiced work, the Company must receive full payment not later than 30 days after the date of Invoice. The Company reserves the right to make a surcharge of 2% per month interest to accounts that are not paid by this time. Client credit screening may affect any subsequent credit agreement.
7. 41-C reserves the right to invoice for any disbursements for part works carried out including third party costs incurred on a project should the project be unable to be completed for any reason or has been delayed/put on hold by the Client for a period of 4 weeks or more then stage invoicing will occur.
8. In good faith, 41-C would hold any supplied files, documents and materials for a period of up to 12 months. Resumption of works on the project would be completed according to the original schedule of costs so long as the project specification remained unaltered.
9. Disbursements on behalf of any client may result in a request for payment in advance from the Client.
10. All products and work delivered during a project(s) remain the property – physically, of the Company until full payment has been made on the Client’s account, and all project costs have been cleared.
11. Once a project has been signed off, the Company cannot be held responsible financially or otherwise for any errors relating to any end product.
12. It is the responsibility of the Client that all materials supplied to 41-C by the client will have the relevant authorization, licenses and permissions for use in the commissioned project. 41-C will not accept responsibility/liability for infringements caused by any wrongly supplied materials.
13. The Company reserves the right to commission freelance support or outsource any job if it is felt it is in the best interests of the Client. Any outsourced job remains the property/responsibility of the company and such services are deemed to be carried out ‘indirectly’ by the Company.
14. As part of larger projects which involve 3rd parties commissioned directly by the client, the Company will not be held responsible in any way for services not carried out/managed directly or indirectly by the Company.
15. Advice of any loss, quality or damage issues must be reported to the Company within five clear working days of delivery and receipt and any claim in respect thereof must be made in writing to the Company within 3 working days thereafter. The Company shall not be liable in respect of any claim unless the aforementioned requirements have been complied with.
16. In the event of any bona fide dispute or difference arising between the parties in connection with the Contract (excluding any dispute relating to non payment of the Charges, for whatever reason), the parties shall attempt to resolve such dispute or difference in good faith or by mediation. It is the responsibility of the Client to inform the Company immediately of any issue that may lead to a dispute (including but not limited to quality, service, cost, deadline), without such information, no disputes will be entered into.
17. Every endeavour will be made to deliver the correct printed quantity ordered, but estimates are conditional upon margins of 5%. The Company reserves the right to change/alter ordered amounts in the Clients best interest.
18. Whilst taking every care to protect all correspondence supplied, the Company cannot accept liability or be held responsible financially or otherwise for any loss. Disputes will not be entered into.
19. If at any point during the manufacturing and installation cycle a client wishes to cancel, they may do so but will be invoiced an amount that 41-C judges to be proportional to the amount of work completed on the commission and further compensatory charges for booked design time or manufacturing costs or any other supply costs accruing.
20. The Company reserves the right to the addition of our Company credit on and products supplies and to the use for self-promotion any work carried out for the Client.
21. The company shall be under no liability if it should be unable to carry out any provision of the contract for any reason beyond it’s control including (without limiting the foregoing), Act of God, Legislation, War, Act of terrorism, Fire, Flood, Drought, Failure of power supply, Lock out, Strike by employee’s in contemplation of furtherance of dispute or inability to procure materials required for the performance of the contract. During the continuance of such a contingency the Customer may, by written notice, elect to terminate the contract and pay for work done and materials used, but subject thereto, shall otherwise accept delivery when available.
22. 41-C will have a lien over any product, data or materials if all payments due from you have not been paid and cleared in full within 1 month from the date of the invoice. We reserve the right to withhold supply of goods and services.
23. A customer must notify 41-C of any query regarding an invoice within 14 days of being received.
24. The Client is agreeing fully to the Company’s trading Terms and Conditions by commissioning our services.
41-C designs, develops and commercialises next generation energy and resource management systems at research facilities across the globe.Terms & Conditions Cookies Policy Sitemap
Solaire Technologies Limited (41-C) Registered Office: International House, 24 Holborn Viaduct, City of London, London, EC1A 2BN. Design Bureau 41-C UK Registered in England Number: 10870364. Copyright ©2020. All Rights Reserved.
Website by The Design Bank